EJERCICIOS CON HAVE GOT Y CON HAVE
1. Jane (have got) a daughter and a son.
2. you (have) a lot of friends?. No, I .
3. Can you tell me the time? I (not have got) a watch.
4. you (have got) a computer at home? No, I .
5. Larry (not have got)a mobile phone.
6. They are very busy at work. They (not have) time.
7. Mark (have) a new girlfriend? Yes, he .
8. they (have got) a pet? Yes, they .
9. Jane (have got) a dictionary? No, she .
10. your mother (have got) blue eyes? Yes, she
La forma negativa e interrogativa de "To Have" y "To Have Got"
Transforma las siguinetes frases en frases negativas o interrogativas, según las instrucciones entre paréntesis.