ESTADISTICAS

viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

EJERSICIOS. MY DAILY ROUTINE. P. SIMPLE



PRESENT SIMPLE (AFFIRMATIVE)


Complete the sentences with the correct form of these verbs:
WATCH - DRINK - GO - WORK - GET UP - EAT - TAKE
Peter at eight o´clock in the morning. He has a shower and then he has breakfast at 8.30.
He always coffee in the morning. At nine o´clock he to work. He the bus and gets to the office. Peter from 9.30 to 13. Then he has lunch. He usually salad and chicken, meat or fish and drinks orange juice or water. After lunch he goes back to work. At five o´clock he goes home. He TV in the living room and has dinner. He goes to bed at about 11.
Complete the text with an appropriate verb in present simple.
On weekdays, I up at half past seven. I a shower, my hair and get . I to school by car. School at a quarter past eight. Break time is from a quarter past eleven to a quarter to twelve. School at half past one. Then, I lunch at two o´clock. After lunch I my homework and TV until dinner time. Then, I dinner and sometimes I some book or magazine. I to bed at around 12 o´clock. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario