ESTADISTICAS

martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

EJERCICIOS EN PASADO SIMPLE



Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Use the Simple Past. Watch the punctuation and form sentences or questions.

Example: ____ she ____ the Internet? (to surf)

Answer: Did she surf the Internet?
1) I my Maths homework yesterday. (to do)
2) Susan to England by plane? (to go)
3) They a farm two weeks ago. (to visit)
4) Jenny and Peggy their brother. (not/to help)
5) The children at home last weekend. (not/to be)
6) When you this wonderful skirt? (to design)
7) My mother into the van. (not/to crash)
8) The boys the mudguards of their bicycles. (to take off)
9) you your aunt last week? (to phone)
10) He milk at school. (not/to drink)

 
Put the verbs into the correct form (simple past).
  1. Last year I(spend) my holiday in Ireland.
  2. It(be) great.
  3. I(travel) around by car with two friends and we(visit) lots of interesting places.
  4. In the evenings we usually(go) to a pub.
  5. One night we even(learn) some Irish dances.
  6. We(be) very lucky with the weather.
  7. It(not / rain) a lot.
  8. But we(see) some beautiful rainbows.
  9. Where(spend / you) your last holiday

Reescribe las siguientes oraciones en tiempo pasado simple. Respeta las mayúsculas, minúsculas y signos de puntuación.
1. I go to school in the morning.

2. Diane is very tired.

3. You are at home.

4. I have breakfast.

5. Thomas and Nick play tennis all day.

6. The plane arrives at half past ten.

7. I study English at home.

8. They stay all night in front of the computer.

9. It is ten past eleven.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario